STOQ, LLC has adopted a proactive approach to reducing the spread of COVID-19 virus.
Our employees provide essential services to the Energy Critical Infrastructure sectors as defined by theU.S. Department of Homeland Security and, therefore, are authorized to continue with nationwide travel as it pertains to performing operator qualifications evaluations and safety training.
STOQ, LLC has taken the following steps to reduce the potential spread of COVID-19 based on governmental health and safety recommendations and guidelines.
- STOQ coordinates with contractors and operators to ensure our evaluators and instructors meet their company’s COVID-19 policies while onsite if more stringent than our policies.
- All operator qualification evaluations will be conducted on a one-on-one basis while practicing appropriate social distancing. Training courses which require face-to-face instruction will be conducted with groups of less than 10 people, including the instructor.
- Travel to and from job locations will be conducted via individual vehicle versus airline whenever possible to reduce chances of exposure and transmission of COVID-19. Employees have been trained on proper infection control cleaning techniques to utilize while traveling.
- All STOQ employees have had accredited COVID-19 infection control training.
- STOQ employees have been issued the CDC recommended personal PPE such as disposable masks, washable fabric masks, hand sanitizer, portable cleaning supplies, etc. to utilize during travel and while performing evaluations or training as needed.
- If an STOQ employee has been directly exposed to someone with a confirmed case ofCOVID-19 or develops symptoms of COVID-19, medical evaluation will be pursued and self quarantine will occur if mandated by health care professionals.